did someone say Paper Bag Princess Party?

A little someone is celebrating their 4th birthday this week!
My niece, Willa.

Her mama, my uber-creative sister,
is throwing her a Paper Bag Princess Party.
I will link you to the fabulousness when she shares!

So I thought, 'What better way to enjoy your day than to play with paper dolls named after you, huh?' Clear & Simple Stamps has a whole line of Willa Rag Doll Stamps!! all links provided below....

I simply started with the card and it exploded from there. All of a sudden I had a whole row of houses, stands, and doll clothes that needed a safe keeping place. I knew I had a pocket envie die so I sifted thru all of my CSS dies and found the perfect envie for these paper dolls. Not to mention the perfect stamp sets for the Princess of the Ball.











I used the A4 Pocket-Fold Envie Die but folded it to be taller 
so the Rag Doll House Die cuts would fit inside. 







So let's play shall we.... even the card can be played with!

and the back of the envie as well....


What little girl wouldn't want this envie full of goodies to color and imagine with?

xo steph


Rag Doll House: CastleRag Doll: Princess
Rag Doll: PrinceRag Doll House (die)
Rag Doll Jake: Banner (combo)Rag Doll Willa: Diva (Combo)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails